Farcry problem!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceman2105

Baseband Member
ok, i updated drivers and OC'ed my vid card. and now when i "play" the game all i see is solid Gray, has anyone experinced this problem b4? i even tryed restoring the defaults and reloading the game and setting my drivers back but it still shows Gray, what is the problem!!!! lol

What graphic card n driver version u r using?
I used my 64MB GeForce 4 MX440 to play, no problem at all(lowest setting), is a bit slow while loading cosz only have around 300MB free ram.

Yeah, stupid Ubisoft made a crappy patch, my pc quits to the desktop whenever i play it :S

i have a geforce FX 5500, it ran the game fine untill i have driver version 61.76 and i didnt patch farcry, i rolled back my drivers and un OC'ed and it still wont work....

is farcry the only game that displays this? or does it happen with otheres... i would guess its not the driver but the clock speeds that caused ur prob... maybe its not actually un'overclocked? did u over clock it with Coolbits? or someother prog?

ok, yes it was the only game, but i installed the 1.1 patch and it works now =D so thanx for the help...i didnt even think to patch it. a rather easy fix, lol. later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom