Fan placement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIOLATER

Beta member
I have 4 80mm fans. 2 in front @ 2 in back. 1 is in front of my hdd's & the other front is pretty much @ the bottom of the case. the 2 in back are basically in the middle. 2 front suck in & 2 back blow out. 2 of the fans I bought separate & 2 came with the case. It is an Antec case. The 2 fans I bought separate are a lot stronger than the ones that came with the case. how should i arrange them? 2 strong ones in back or front; or 1 strong with a weak on back & front? should I have the strong or weak in front of the hdd's or @ the bottom where is is pretty much unrestricted? If a strong & weak together is preferred then does it matter which is on top or bottom? i am just trying to get the most efficient cooling ability with what i have. Hopefully this is not confusing..

i suggest that if you can get two in the back and one in the front this should be fine, a one on one situation is not fully balanced due to chipset fans and cpu fans, so always aim to have more on the back than on the front

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom