Extreme Overheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
High Performance on a celeron? lol.
Yeah why not? Doesn't matter what CPU you have cool is always better, and as far as I know only high performance fans run at 6000RPM unless yours has a small fan and it spins really fast yet still doesn't really push air

Nubius said:
Yeah why not? Doesn't matter what CPU you have cool is always better, and as far as I know only high performance fans run at 6000RPM unless yours has a small fan and it spins really fast yet still doesn't really push air

Mine will push out 48cfm's which isn't bad for a 70mm,So i guess you could call it high performance ;) :D

get a zalman 7700cu fan... oced my cpu runs at 58c full load, 40-42 idle (this is also with as5)

WHere can i find some of these nicer fans. I looked on TD.com and Newegg.com and FrozenCPU.com couldnt really find anything.

The Zalman 7700 Copper HS&FAN is one of the best Air-cooling HS's you can buy. BUT: You must check their website for MOBO compatiblity because it doesn't fit on some MOBO's... THe fins are very wide and sometimes you lose a RAM... Not good... but the zalman website is very good at providing you with a list of MOBO's! Check it out...

My Celeron, overclocked from 1300 MHz to 1560 MHz runs at 45 celsius idle, and 48 under full load.

Shumway said:
If it's a stock heatsink get rid of it and get a good after market one and use the AS5.

My ThermalTake Spark 7 sound's like one of those Tornado fan's,It will run up to 6800 RPM's but i keep it at half that unless i'm playing game's.

Intel heatsinks are amazing anyways, for preschott's

I think the thermal pad is just broken, in this case use some AS5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom