EXTIGY and it's Remote RM-1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikramverma

Beta member
Hi! I've been desparately looking for help to resolve a peculiar problem I have with my SB Extigy and remote (RM-1000). So far I have reached no where but in deep wells of frustration.

Here is what I face:

I use it on a P4 2.4 Ghz BenQ Laptop with 256 MB DDR. The software installed perfectly on the first go itself. My problem is with the remote control (hardware) after a time lapse of playing audio or video files the base unit stops responding to the remote (RM-1000) and I have to physically cycle the power off/on for the unit to receive the signal from the remote again. While all this is happening there are no errors that show up on the screen and neither does the current file playing stop or get interupted...Also the desktop remote which is the software bit functions normally...So I'm a bit confused as to what the problem could be?

Has anyone faced this or is aware of how to fix it pleeeeeeeeeeese mail me :vikram@pteindia.com

Well, it can't have anything to do with your computer. That's the joy of the Extigy. It is all external.

Have you checked the battery in the remote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom