eVGA step-up-program (for 6600GT fans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
Since Nubius has been talking about this, decided to check out the terms of conditions..

"The EVGA Step-Up™ Program is available to all EVGA graphics card customers who purchased their graphics cards on or after 1 FEB 2004, and are within 90 days of their purchase date (based on their invoice). Customers who received their EVGA graphics card as part of a complete computer system are not eligible - except for those listed on our approved system vendor list."

So boys and girls, unless you are thinking of upgrading within 3 months, it's no good. I thought you could use ur card for like a year and then get a new card and the $$ back for the "current market price" of your current card.. Guess not.

Yup....I just got mine a month ago and everything in it's original packaging ;)

I'm good to go.

Anything beyond 3 months wouldn't be good business for them. You can't knock down the deal like it's a bad thing since I don't believe theres any other companies that even do it.

After 3 months prices for cards drop drastically so they'd just lose a ton of money since your Invoice will remain the same price....you wait longer than 3 months, you paid $200 for a 6600GT for example, 6 months later or more and the 6800GT is down to $300 or below, then they aren't making money considering the cards price.

It's still a nice program. Hopefully will be getting it all set up today :D

EDIT:
thats crappy
It's so crappy yet theres no other company that even gives you THAT kind of chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom