EVGA 680i Trade-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Say what you want to about 680i and 780i motherboards sporting NVIDIA's chipset, but you EVGA 680i owners are getting what could be a very good offer if you were thinking about “upgrading” to the 780i motherboard in the next 60 days.
EVGA is offering a special (1) one time upgrade promotional program to all of its (122-CK-NF68-XX)* registered customers. This program is for a limited time and will run for 60 days. (122-CK-NF68-XX)* customers will be able to upgrade to the 780i (132-CK-NF78-XX) motherboard for a one time fee of $89.99 USD or €79.99. You will need to send in your EVGA 680i Motherboard once you have been approved for this promotion.

EVGA 680i Trade-Up - www.Tech-Dump.com

WOO-HOO!! good upgrade for me! just got off the phone with EVGA, 60 days starting from the 17th of December. can't wait for my 780i mobo! 3x pcie-2.0 and support for the Yorkfield and Wolfsburg processors!

The only way you get the lifetime warrant on evga products is if you register within 30 days.

I gotta call em at some point today to find out about rma'ing my board. Stupid thing wont post.

I shouldnt have to stick with 2gb of memory because of a defective board. I have read that a lot of people have run into issues with the 680i. You either get a good one, or you get one that burns up after 6-8 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom