eVGA 6600GT on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nubius, you should look into using your BigWater to help cool the card...if its possable. I know it isn't an advanced setup, but it would be pretty good effect don't you think?

chris_mayhew10{at}hotmail.com

I am phoning today, and will post after i get back from school.

2.3GHZ for me is 170MHZ less than i usually run it at. Yeah my ram will be overclocked.

Hey Nubius, you should look into using your BigWater to help cool the card...if its possable. I know it isn't an advanced setup, but it would be pretty good effect don't you think?
Nah, my CPU isn't cool enough as it is for my liking so a GPU cooler would just be rather ineffective...well I mean it'd work no doubt, but then I gotta also cool that CPU that converts the PCI-E bus to AGP bus with something, and all the GPU coolers have a minimum of 3/8" tubing from what I've seen, bigwater is 1/4" and adapters are far and few between.

I think I'm going to wind up selling this bigwater for like $75 or something, save up my money again, and just build one myself. It's a good kit for beginners but I want PERFORMANCE cooling :D

Also for this particular setup we're all going to have stock HSF to see who our systems and different brand cards perform.

Yeah my ram will be overclocked.
For stock testing purposes we need to all run our RAM at 200MHz for good comparison of just CPU and GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom