Everyone Post Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

That's about the lamest public display of childishness I've ever seen.

See ya later

Meh, just turn the silly sigs off in the control panel thing, they take up huge space anyway.

Well DMo went through not too long ago and basically cracked down on the big sigs. That's why there was so many people with the red text lol, PP still has his there cause his is suspended...no clue how long though. I don't even have control over that stuff, I just ask the people to change it. I know I've asked him once and then he throws a little fit about it. 'Its so ridiculous!' bah, whatever

Alright, im back after my "little fit" if you will.

When ive worked 44 hours on night shift i tend to a bit quick to peeve and i apologize but i was just fed up with being asked that, i know i know, the rules but i didnt see that big of a deal over that little bit "over the limit" of size... i dont know, whatever, i took 2 minutes to make a new dull one... i need some sleep. BAH

'i didnt see that big of a deal over that little bit "over the limit"'
That's actually a pretty lame response. Rules are supposed to be obeyed just as they are, no exceptions. If we let you slide getting by with "just a little bit" over then what's to stop the next person, and the next person after that? Pretty soon no one is obeying the rule and the sigs are covering the page and creating massive scrollbars of death.
Surely you see the logic. Comply or die.

And when I first joined the forums I made sure to read the signature guidelines and I made mine with size 1 font. I even had to remind the great nubius of the size 1 font rule, he was getting on my case saying he couldn't read it. :p Well if the rules would allow bigger font that's actually readable I would.

he was getting on my case saying he couldn't read it.
:rolleyes: <--- roll eyes icon

I never said I couldn't read it, I simply said don't try and compare an image which you glance at, call it 'taking time to read it' and then saying I should do the same for sig. Theres only a few people that I've seen that include the 3dmark scores so I simply didn't assume to look there for it. The main point of that whole incident was you making a big deal out of me simply asking 'whats your 3dmark score dale?'

But it's all about the care for others, and the love, but mostly the care!
If your sig was any different I would still know about it, whether it be in image form or not, just as I know everyone else's signature. If I was strolling down the street and someone came up to me and said "Nubioso has been raising the red flag since when?"
I would respond "Since 1874 of course, the year that communist workers in New York were driven from Tompkins Square by the mounted police."

So because I could tell them that I expect that if the same person approached you on the street and asked you "What did Dale score on 3DMark05?"
You would flatly say "5,928 sir"

That's what caring is about. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom