ECS MOBILE PC A901

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricnut

Baseband Member
Anyone familar with ecs a901 computer! I think they discontinued it now.
Any way i have one with a problem. It was working fine until yesterday when i boothup it say cmos battery is low. I replaced the battery & it is still saying low battery, only this time it is saying press F1 to run setup or F2 to load default value. The problem i am having is everytime i press F1 / F2 nothing is happening & so i am stuck @ this point & need your help as to what to do next.
Appreciate any help i can get.
Please forgave me if not posted in right forum.
Tks.

I am not familiar with the computer, but in most BIOSes, there is an option to bypass all errors. I cant remember what exactly it is called though.

Anyone familar with ecs a901 computer! I think they discontinued it now.
Any way i have one with a problem. It was working fine until yesterday when i boothup it say cmos battery is low. I replaced the battery & it is still saying low battery, only this time it is saying press F1 to run setup or F2 to load default value. The problem i am having is everytime i press F1 / F2 nothing is happening & so i am stuck @ this point & need your help as to what to do next.
Appreciate any help i can get.
Please forgave me if not posted in right forum.
Tks.

This is what i have done so far, a ribbon cable was loosed on the MB. Now i can get into the AMI bios and 10 gig HD (primary/secondary) need to set correctly. I set it at auto but no luck. I checked AMI website but not much info. on the above puter. Appreciate all input.
Tks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom