An easy question for such experts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diabetic

Daemon Poster
Hey all, I have an unusual question to ask 'this time around'. The thing is, I recently placed an order for an 8800 GTS 320mb from eVGA, and then was delighted to hear they offer a 'step up' program (allowing a graphics card upgrade to the latest model simply by sending your current VGA back and paying the difference for the new model).

My problem is however, that this step up program only covers you for 90 days after your order invoice. Now, I ordered my graphics card on the 16th of March, so I have 90 days from that to date to claim my 'step up offer' (regardless of the fact that my 8800 wont arrive till Wednesday the 21st). Why is this a problem you ask, well, because I am hoping to be able to use this step up program to upgrade to either the new R600 from ATI/AMD, or the new 7900 GT from nVidia - if they are released in time.

My question to you is this, what is the date 90 days onwards from the 16th. Seems simple enough, correct? Well, not for me! I haven't been able to work out how the **** to work it out (I've got a feeling I'm affected by dyscalculia; it would explain why I constantly fail to grasp even the simplest of mathematics).

Cheers 'yall!

Another question I have is, does anyone have any experience with eVGA RMA / Step Up support? Do they proccess your replacement quickly, or does it take weeks?

Cheers.

second week of june about thursday or friday is the time your offer expires. The step-up program although I haven't participated is supposedly easy you apply for a new one you get put on the list and for every batch they produce a quota is provided to the people on the list and sent out.

Matt

because I am hoping to be able to use this step up program to upgrade to either the new R600 from ATI/AMD, or the new 7900 GT from nVidia - if they are released in time.

I think your confused first you cant step up to the ATI card EVGA only make Nvidia you cant just jump to a different company's product. Second thing is the 7900GT a type? presume you mean 8900?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom