the easiest money i've ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The easiest money that I ever made was from selling someone an old peice of candy for like $5. I couldn't belive that he gave me the money.

well that reminds me maybe the easiest money i made was selling something that wasn't mine :O. here we have "the royal show" which is basically a big carnival/fair whatever you want to call it that happens once a year. last year a kid walked up to me asked me how much something was in the stall i was in and i just said $20. LMAO he payed me and walked off. he didn't get caught, i didn't get caught so it's all good. i don't think people would figure me as a computer geek if they saw me in the street. i may not exactly muscle built but i'm athletic, and 6' 4". even when i think of a geek i think of a short skinny kid with glasses who never leaves the house. i'm getting paid partly because they are my parts. but she offered to pay me so i took it, i'm just so sick of doing free computer work. if i think about the things i did for people last year if i had have been charging what a comp store or repairman would i could have made over $10,000 last year probably with stuff i did in my spare time......FOR FREE. i won't ask for money but if its offered i'll take it without thinking :)

The easiest money i ever made was doing web development. I worked along side with a buddy of mine in college. A local bank needed just a website that had text, links, and a few pictures. Nothing advance like databases and what not. Now me and i my friend are a very sarcastic pair. So we went to the bank, and we had a little meeting with there manager about what they needed done. After looking over the small list. I gave them a estimate for the "advance work" i told him it would cost about $5000 to do it. What was great is that the manager just noded and said "ok" thats when we decided to clue him in. "a week" we added on. But again, he was just fine.

So in the end, we milked it out to about a month of "work" and walked away with 20 grand, or 10k each. But we were kind enough to add a few fancy flash items. But we still ripped them off like no other.

About a year or two ago, I was at an indoor ice skating rink, and in the main room right before you go onto the rink, I just found a $100 bill just laying on the ground. Of course I was over there and picking it up faster then you could blink an eye. That pretty much made my day, lol, how often do you just find $100 laying on the ground? I feel sorry for the dude who dropped it!

probably when my friend hired me to treansfer all his music to his new computer. his parents payed me 200 dollars total to watch ourtunes work!

The Kid said:
The easiest money i ever made was doing web development. I worked along side with a buddy of mine in college. A local bank needed just a website that had text, links, and a few pictures. Nothing advance like databases and what not. Now me and i my friend are a very sarcastic pair. So we went to the bank, and we had a little meeting with there manager about what they needed done. After looking over the small list. I gave them a estimate for the "advance work" i told him it would cost about $5000 to do it. What was great is that the manager just noded and said "ok" thats when we decided to clue him in. "a week" we added on. But again, he was just fine.

So in the end, we milked it out to about a month of "work" and walked away with 20 grand, or 10k each. But we were kind enough to add a few fancy flash items. But we still ripped them off like no other.

This is highly unethical. That's robbery... I would feel like a terrible person if I were you. Wow, you're cold. And no, I'm not really trying to be funny or joke about how you're cold.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
This is highly unethical. That's robbery... I would feel like a terrible person if I were you. Wow, you're cold. And no, I'm not really trying to be funny or joke about how you're cold.

Ryan
Yeah, that is pretty mean. Even if you did make it nice and fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom