dvdrip.xvid to wma converter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psydesign

In Runtime
hey guys do any of you know of any good dvdrip.xvid to wma converters? the reason why i ask is i had a whole bunch of original dvds about twenty. and i got home today to find the bastards had robed my collection, tv, dvd player and my pc. luckily i had my dvds backed up on my external hard drive which my friend is busy using.
so now i bought a new dvd player and tv but the bloody dvd player only plays dvd or wma files so i need a converter

ps i tried to copy it through win media player but it says codec not available

any ideas?:mad:

brother man, you cannot convert a video to an audio file!

.wma = Windows Media Audio
.wmv = Windows Media Video

ohGrFreak said:
psydesign, you have PM.

can i get this pm? I was having the same problem. I copied the whole season of the wire (12 episodes, 1hr long, 300 mb each) I would like to put them on 1 or 2 dvd without losing too much more quality. Nero does a horrible job converting anything but dvd's. my other programs will make the video file bigger and I can only put 2 movies on it. my hardware encoder doesn't recognize the format. I was looking for something that would keep it around the same file and keep the quality kinda the same.

I use to be the king of these kind of questions, but I haven't messed with video converting too much in the past couple of years. they have a lot of newer technology

yes but it don't recognize xvid or divx. it only recognize dvd files. or vob files with ifo included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom