I guess i solve the problem a few minutes ago... I dont know why but my secundary IDE was configurated as PIO instead of DMA so i delete the secundary IDE from the hardware configuration panel, reboot, and now it apears as DMA and the dvd's playback is great!
In reply to ekÆsine i had problems while playing dvd's and nothing more than dvds, the dvd's that i've ripped worked fine.
I use to rip all the movie main chain with all the vobs and infos, so far the smartripper has been stable and usefull, and it used to work fast, now that i've figured out what was wrong with my computer i guess it will work fine again. Anyway i'll try the dvd decrypter, thanx for the suggestion.
For compressing I use Dvd X and FlaskMPEG, they're both ok i found that dvdx its kinda easier to use but doenst work with all the movies, and flask its very good too but sometimes i have problemas when i want to add subtitles in the movie.
For burning i use nero 5.5 once the divx is compressed