DVD recording problem help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritchie40

Beta member
Hi, im trying to make dvd back ups and no matter what program or disc i use the disc gets between 4 to 10 % and just comes up with an error, i have used differnt discs but they all do the same . Has any body got any ideas could it be the writer or the reader.
here is more info. im trying to do both my origanls and copies
im using a dvd liton reader and a pioneer 109 writer
ive tried ritec, ridisc and datawrite alll 8 speed, i have also set it to 6,4,2 speed but still no luck , it was working fine until today
hope that helps a little more

this is the error message im getting on record dx error-10at sector :11440-command :2 sense:05asc:21 ascq:02
Any help would be gratefull
THx in advance

try to copy the disc on the computer first, then burn it. If you still get the same message, it's a bad burner.

try to copy the disc on the computer first, then burn it. If you still get the same message, it's a bad burner.

You have to specify how to copy it to the hard drive. You cannot simply cut and paste a DVD to your PC. There are CSS settings and things that encrypt the dvd. What is the software you are using? You have to have ripping software to rip (although ripping is an unnaccepted term, I cannot think of another word for it) it to your computer, and then burn it with nero or some dvd burning software. Chances are the software you are currently using cannot decrypt the dvd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom