DVD problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

opankroker

Beta member
I can't read my DVD on PC because it's multisessioned,but i can read it on DVD component player? what to do so i can read DVD on my pc? any program or something???

Heyyo,

Hmm, by multisessioned I'm guessing you used nero burning rom correct? And now what is exactly on the dvd? a movie or files? if a movie then that can be why. Some dvd drives (or programs) are pickey with dvd movies that aren't finalized. Usually it's the other way around, so your case is an odd one. Now, did you burn the dvd with the same computer you're trying it with?

well i have a quesion why do u want to u burned it to a dvd to play in a dvd player no need to go back to the disc from a pc but anyway u should be able to go my computer and right click the drive and hit open or explore and should work if not then ur probably screwed try a different dvd drive i dont know should work if u use the same dvd drive
and alwys burn without multisession it will still work

i didn't burned that DVD I got it form a frend who did bad burning anyway on this file are only .avi and .mpg files .On DVD player(componente) I can read DVD and files but when i put DVD in pc its like "Free Space:0bytes , Total Size:0 bytes" what to do ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom