dvd players problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

saumya

Baseband Member
hi guys,I am very new here.I got into a problem in my sound system which has 3 dvd changer also.I know that there is a regeion setting for pc dvd roms or writers.But is the same thing holds good for the dvd players on sound systems too.Because my dvd players could not play some of the dvds where as i can play many of them smoothly.I have a lg dvd player.Any help is appreciated.
Saumya

all DVD palyers have the region situation but if it plays some from the region then I doubt that is the problem....like the above post....be more specific on what discs you are getting these problems with.

Thanks.
Well i was playing all indian dvd movies, which works fine.When i try to play US dvds then some movies like Blade Trinity plays well.But Movies like the incredibles do not even start.
Any other specifications do you want?

saumya said:
Thanks.
Well i was playing all indian dvd movies, which works fine.When i try to play US dvds then some movies like Blade Trinity plays well.But Movies like the incredibles do not even start.
Any other specifications do you want?
Are these orginals?

yes.I have tried with the writable dvds also.Some of them play too.
But there are Original movies like the lord of the rings part III(Return of the King) which do not even start playing.It reads the dvd and stops instead of playing.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom