DVD Emulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

play2lose

In Runtime
Is there such thing as a DVD emulator....like burn a dvd onto hard drive and be able to play it without ever even having a dvd-rom drive? There are Playstation emulators so they must have SOME kind of DVD emulator!?!?!?!

Thnx

ill try it....thnx

(can someone with NO dvd drive download this and tell me if it works.....i got 56k internet and it is only 6% done after 15 min

you can use free software like dvd-decrypter to de-crypt all movie files onto hard disk and play it with windvd or powerdvd. you can use a dvd burning program to make images of dvd data.

than use alchohol 120%, virtual CD, deamon tools, or the one aye29 suggested to mount the image. you still have to have a dvd drive to make the images. you will not find too many dvd image online, they would be too massive. plus you are on 56k. each image is up to 8GB large

you can also use Dr.Divx or dvdx2.2 to compress the movie to mpeg3, mpeg4, or divx

awwww..........so you need a DVD drive to start with

I know i cant download 8GB in less than a year with my internet on all the time, lol

You can buy DVD drives pretty cheap now... Newegg.com has a 8X DVD burner for $95. Also CDRW/DVD combo for about $55.
DVD roms I think go for $16 or so.

With that you can have all the fun you want.

;-) Jiminy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom