dumb question

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol yeah sorry him, came out rougher than it originally seemed when I typed it. I apologize for that.

Well......guess theres only one way to find out right? Format that beeeotch and see what happens lol.

Could be asus has it built into the controller or something, sort of like the ability to flash the BIOS without even having a recognizable CPU in there during the first 90nm switch

I installed two asus boards, one that was rather low of the line (dont know how else to put it) and one that was rather top of the line. Neither needed drivers, so i figured it would be justifiable to say that asus boards didnt need drivers. But since your does, I was wrong. like i said earlier, try it and find out.

Gage - whats the highest you can clock with stock cooler? I only did it within the first few days lol, and it did 425/1175, I know the memory will go higher now cause it's had time to burn in, but I haven't bothered OC'ing it except to Ultra specs because the days have been getting hotter

442/1270 after about 2 weeks, but i immediately restarted holding down ctrl cuz i was aferd it would start to smoke or somin :p
i mean it was hotter than Carmen Electra. ya, THAT HOT

P.S. Thereby proving smoking is bad for your health. and smoking won't get you a date with Carmen Electra, or the Surgeon General, however a few hundred grand on eBay will. :p

Damn, thats insane. I wish I had half a mil I could blow on a chick. Man, for that much, the guy better get some.

The celebrity has agreed to attend the “dream date” for a maximum of up to three (3) hours, inclusive of any media interviews and/or publicity activities. Unless otherwise specified, the “dream date” will include the celebrity accompanying the successful bidder’s (the “Bidder”) choice of ultimate recipient (the “Recipient”) on a “dream date” for three (3) hours and an opportunity for a photograph and autograph. The Recipient may not bring guests to the “dream date” except that if the Recipient is a minor, they must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on the “dream date.” Celebrity may elect to be accompanied on the date by security personnel and/or companion of her choice. Round trip coach class air transport for the Recipient and his or her guest from major airport near Recipient's home to Los Angeles, California, one night's standard room hotel accommodations in Los Angeles, California based on double occupancy; and round trip ground transportation to and from the airport in Los Angeles, California and the hotel. Selection of dates, airports, airlines, transportation, "dream date" facility site, and hotel accommodations at Gillette's discretion. Recipient must be available to travel to Los Angeles, California on the date selected by Gillette. All expenses not specifically listed herein are the sole responsibility of the Bidder.

Recipient acknowledges, understands and agrees that the “dream date” shall not include any kind of inappropriate physical contact, inappropriate behavior or inappropriate activities between Recipient and celebrity, including, without limitation, sexual acts, profanity and/or alcohol or drug use.

screw that, for half a million dollars it better guarantee ass lol.

Gage- that is indeed a nice OC, can't wait to see what mine hits...like I said I only pushed it during the first two days, and my 6600GT after a week would allow 100MHz extra on the memory compared to what it'd do within a few days, so technically I'd be happy with like 450/1250 but I'm hoping for 450/1300 or maybe 460 or so, beyond that even being cool it'd require more voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom