DualScreen woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLobes

Baseband Member
Ok, well, today at work i was looking at the list stuff that went on clearance. ON the list was a 19" Samsung LCD, the 930b, for 105 USDollars. Needless to say, i snagged this immediately. I worked out alot of the kinks, like not being able to drag from screen to screen and such, but the one problem im still having is when I'm runnin a fill screen game on 1 screen, then go to change iTunes on the other screen, it will minimize the fullscreen game. I understand WHY this is happening, since it treats both the monitors as the same screen, and switches focus from the game to iTunes, just as if it was one normal size monitor. My question is, How can i fix this?! Is there an option buried deep in the ATI tray tools, or is there a utility i can download? Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

I dont think their's a problem to fix this, I have lived with it for years. Not all games do this btw.

yeah, since the problem stems from the whole frame focus thing, windowed games dont experience this problem, since when they lost focus they dont auto-minimize. I have a suspision the solution to the problem has something to do with maybe a plugin that can make iTunes or w/e "Always On Top" so the game will never lose focus, just share it with itunes.

Edit: ALways on top doesnt help anything. Anyone else got any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom