Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dual

• More +

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try making VB edits with one screen, ugh... Years ago I had one 17", till I got a second. Then it got much easier. :p

I have one screen. My desk has little room, so 2 is out of the option. Also, if I had the money for another monitor, I would most likely spend it on internal components.

Honestly, if I had the money, I would have 6 screens.... 3 side by side, then a row above, I am always doing something and could use the extra screens lol.

This would be a sweet setup...

multi-monitor-computer-systerm-trading.jpg

Who the **** would need that many screens? Even 6 screens is overkill...

I image you can never have to many screens. I know there have been a few times I would have liked to have an extra monitor or two.

I'd love that setup. You could have 5 screens for work and then have a few free for IM or video chat if you a collaborating with other people.

Honestly, it could be used for a conference call to several people in different locations....

I know I would never run out of places to put things that I am working on though o.0

I used to have a dual screen setup with 2 17 inch LCD's, but that was 8 years ago, since moving to the larger iMacs (had a 24 inch, now a 27) I find that its big enough for my home use. For work, thats a different story. Running a multitude of apps, all at once was a headache, even with 2 screens, but with some nice updates to OS X, its made my life much more productive with only one screen:

Screenshot2010-10-21at14034PM.png

I can customize that anyway I want and have as many as I want. With simple gestures I am in and out of whatever space I need to be in. It doesnt help when you want to have things side by side, but I don't find I need that all that often. I think it all really depends on what you do with your computer to say how many screens you really need. But more is never a bad thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom