Dual-motherboard case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnageX

Private Joker,
Staff member
Was wondering if anybody's seen a dual-motherboard case out there that was pre-assembled? Searched Google a bit, and I couldn't find anything on the subject, except for modding. Don't really have the skills nor the tools to mod 2 cases together into 1...so I was wondering if you guys had heard/seen of any dual-motherboard cases. One that maybe looked sorta like this?

Code:
|  PSU|  PSU|
|    M|    M|
|    O|    O|
|    B|    B|
|    O|    O|
The |'s are the case walls which would separate the mobos.

Are you talking about a rackmount case? You can by two and place them in a 2 rack cabinet.

They require special power supplies (small and thin).

and why exactly would you need one? what's the purpose?

For poops and laughs pretty much. I was wondering if one existed. I have 2 older PC's that I was thinking if I would be able to put into 1 case.

Are you talking about a rackmount case? You can by two and place them in a 2 rack cabinet.

They require special power supplies (small and thin).

Nah, not a rackmount case. One that would either take mATX or regular ATX (will have to check on what my mobos are), and regular sized PSU, if possible.

but can it fit 2 boards? it just looks like it's silly big for a whole water cooling setup inside. it doesn't really give a good view of the inside to see if would be able to fit 2 boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom