Dual Monitors- No TV Display nVIDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebayfreak

Banned
I just plugged in an S-Video cable from my nVIDIA Geforce4 MX 440 video card, and ran it to my tv. I can't get anything to show up on the TV!! I looked in the display properties, and i really can't find anything about multiple displays, but i know i've done it in the past with other drivers. Can someone help me or tell me what driver to download??

Re:

Hello,

If you're second display is not detected in the Windows XP Display Properties Settings, even after a system restart, then try going into the Nvidia Display Settings.

There should be a tab which says something like Displays, on the left in the menu tree. You should then be able to activate your second monitor from there.

If you're still having problems, then try checking the My connected TV is not being detected in the Troubleshooting tab. If you have the newest Nvidia Display Drivers installed, then the similar checkbox will be located in a different tab.

If you still can't find success...post back! :D .

yes- i have done that. I clicked Force TV Detection, and Detect Displays. Neither of them worked. And i restarted too. Here's the only nVIDIA settings that i've found that has to do with multiple monitors.
1.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom