Dual Monitor Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pianoman178

Beta member
I have a problem with my dual monitor setup. Both monitors are CRT. I have a Radeon x850 XT video card. I also have an ASUS tv tuner card w/remote that i use to watch TV. I recently set up my monitors to extend my desktop(make it 2 monitors long) instead of just mirroring them. I want to watch TV or some other video on one, and play CS:S or Warcraft III on the other. I got this to work a few times, but i dont exactly know how i did it. It recently stopped working.

Everytime i maximize my game, the video/TV goes black on the other screen, but the sound keeps playing. The second i minimize, the video comes back, just like normal. I have no idea why this is doing this. It worked fine just a few days ago.

I already tried messing with the resolution/refresh rate/colors but nothing seemed to help. I even tried making my second monitor the primary. I dont know what else to try. Please help!

Well I dont think they do this in dualview (span), try using clone to do this

Alot of games also pull stuff for second monitors to make them not work in the game as cheaters use to be able to use 360 degree view and stuff like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom