dual monitor help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComputernOOb123

Beta member
ok here is what happened i wanted to have 2 monitors on my computer and i had an old PCI video card layin around so i put the PCI card in my computer along with my AGP card and booted my computer. windows recognized that i had installed new hardware and my second video card was now working and i had 2 monitors. Now here is my problem my PCI card is crappy and my bios defaults it to my primary display driver. so i went into my bios and defaulted my AGP card to the default and now i can only get one monitor to work and when i go into device manager i get a message on my PCI card that says "This device cannot start. (Code 10)"

just wondering if anyone has any ides that i can try. oh by the way i have alreayd uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them with no luck.

man that sux i just set up dual monitors also but im not gettin any errers. lol uhh ill try to look up some stuff fo you maybe a motherboard prob??? hoe old is yo mobo?

No real advice but just keep messin around with it. Only some of the time does 2 video cards work correcty to begin with. I would say uninstall agp video card then install pci card then reinstall agp card. To do this you might want to make sure all your drivers are deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom