Doom 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, you've all convinced me to go download AA.
And nubius, antagonist is an opposing force in a book, it's not the same as someone who antagonizes people.

also, i find dale just appears that way to you, if you stopped assuming that dale is constantly after you, then maybe you would understand what he is saying.

But most of that is just my opinion, not nessessarily fact.

ps, im not trying to get you pissed nubius, i just feel that dale isn't being properly defended by anyone (including himself)

OH YA! This thread is about Doom 3 so talk about AA in the gaming section atleast.

And nubius, antagonist is an opposing force in a book, it's not the same as someone who antagonizes people.
Yeah lol, he is MY opposing force lol.

if you stopped assuming that dale is constantly after you, then maybe you would understand what he is saying.
lol dude it's not assuming it's blatent fact. All you gotta do is take a look at any few threads around here where he's posting in it. He's a jerk to beedub as well, which also makes me lean towards santoast...or his doppleganger.

i just feel that dale isn't being properly defended by anyone (including himself)
That's simply because he's a want to be little know it all jerk to most everyone. But as I said if there was a post where everybody said the same thing about dale, he'd quote mine and write a huge paragraph about how it's wrong....

He's the last person that needs sympathy on here lol

Nubius said:
Yeah lol, he is MY opposing force lol.

lol dude it's not assuming it's blatent fact. All you gotta do is take a look at any few threads around here where he's posting in it. He's a jerk to beedub as well, which also makes me lean towards santoast...or his doppleganger.

That's simply because he's a want to be little know it all jerk to most everyone. But as I said if there was a post where everybody said the same thing about dale, he'd quote mine and write a huge paragraph about how it's wrong....

He's the last person that needs sympathy on here lol

well, this isn't a witch hunt, so you should probably find out for sure if he is santoast before banning. but anyways, i don't feel that you guys are giving dale a chance, i've read most of the topics that i would think you are refering to, and he doesn't seem like he is really starting alot, he just never gives in, but i could be reading into it wrong, and maybe the reason you guys can't see it from his point of view is because your bias. it's not bad to be bias, but its also hard to realize if you are.

I don't think it needs to be said anymore but "this is just my opinion, im not claiming it to be fact"

well, this isn't a witch hunt, so you should probably find out for sure if he is santoast before banning
lol dude, I'm not a mod anymore, I don't have any control over this. I just put him on 'Ignore' and now I can't see any of his posts so it's all peachy :D

I see what you're tryin to say McK, but trust me man, the guy goes out of his freakin way to write these huge paragraphs about how everyone else is BS and he's right.

You mention something about nvidia, you can prepare for an ATI flame war, you mention something about AMD, you can prepare for an Intel flame war.

I understand it's your opinion though, it's all gravy, like I said I got him on ignore ;)

Nubius said:
lol dude, I'm not a mod anymore, I don't have any control over this. I just put him on 'Ignore' and now I can't see any of his posts so it's all peachy :D

I see what you're tryin to say McK, but trust me man, the guy goes out of his freakin way to write these huge paragraphs about how everyone else is BS and he's right.

You mention something about nvidia, you can prepare for an ATI flame war, you mention something about AMD, you can prepare for an Intel flame war.

I understand it's your opinion though, it's all gravy, like I said I got him on ignore ;)

good call, and i guess i've learned a valuable lesson today.

Not to get involved in other peoples arguments, lol

Good luck to you all in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom