Does anyone understand how this "brain mouse" works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it learns what brain waves you put off while doing certain actions and then when it sees those waves starting the action automattically takes place. It will probably be very buggy.

Yeah cause if you think about anything other than what you are to be doing, like thinking of getting a drink or making a sandwich it will do something unexpected.

i guess, you must click some kind of brainwave record button while your just about to move your arm to move the mouse across the screen. Then that's saved as a kind of automatic macro. Although from the video you still need a mouse but as soon as you tap it in the direction it will go as far as you "thought" it was going to. Weird stuff, i'd want to test it first.

I really don't see how this is supposed to function as intended. It is saying that you simply control games using your brain, for that much money, I doubt it.

Yeah cause if you think about anything other than what you are to be doing, like thinking of getting a drink or making a sandwich it will do something unexpected.

so if I think about getting a sandwich while browsing the web, then it will get me a sandwich? LOL

so if I think about getting a sandwich while browsing the web, then it will get me a sandwich? LOL

Well i dont know if it would get you a sandwich. If it got up and walked off the table i would be scared personally. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom