Does anybody has an actual experience with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talisker

Banned
There is more and more noise about the free stuff going on. Did anybody participate on this offers and can share some experience???
If that works as promised, I'd like to get my share of it...

xxxxxx

thanks.

your link seems to be broken, what a shame

ekÆsine
Tech Forums Super Moderator

ok, the point of those things are self advertisement, commercials

it works only to a point, they figured they give you spam yet you sign up for offers, cuz those companies pay that particular site money, and those sites figures you won't be able to get like 5-8 people to fill in the offers.
Fact is, many of those offers most people did them before these NEW free offers, so there won't be as many people to sign up for the newer ones

its not a scam, but multi-bullshit spams :eek:

coffee.jpg

i like the pull my finger lol

have you guys wonder why there suddenly soo much ****ing spam???

its a tech forum, but they posting to get new shit
thats bullshit

I'm thinkin its because people from our site are hittin the links. I said that we should try not to. I think XFlamez is right, it is not a scam, but it is unlikely that it will work, they bank on in the end there being people who will not get enough others to sign up. If you are good at these things, then you could make it work, I bet if you set-up a group of guys, you could just find a bunch of suckers somewhere and it would work. BUT most people are lazy and wont get enough others, or will not cancel the little deals. Just like getting rebates, most people think they're savin money but then they dont do the little rebate, its a great idea for companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom