do you guys keep your pc on while sleeping?

System gets restarted every time I boot

• System gets restarted every time I boot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cmos check sum bad(even after replacing with new cell)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends if I am downloading something important or not. With the 6 fans in my machine, I like to shut it off when I go to bed or even watch TV.

If I need to charge My Ipod and I can't find my FW plug, I will keep it on, but turn it off before i go to work. other than that, I don't have it on if im not on it.

As soon as I get up from the desk, the comp goes off (unless its a bathroom break :p or snack break)

I played ffxi and left it on 24 hrs a day fish botting and I fried my gfx card in like 2 weeks.

Mine's off at night. I have a *****y roommate that says, "The lights and fans were keeping me up." The stupid thing is virtually under his bed. He cannot, by any strech of the imagination, have any blue light in his field of vision. The fans... there's only 2!

Ryan

I keep the one I use for downloads / internet / chatting / music on all the time. The gaming / multimedia one i only have on during use because of the cooling, lights, and worries of failure involved.

I have mine programmed to shut off at 7am...it's in our office so my dad complains with "Ehh I like to come in and work on my laptop in the morning without that noisy computer and heat"

cause yeah I close the door at night so the sound doesn't bother him since his room is across the hall and his door is open, but closing the door results in heat staying in...PSHT WHINER I SAY

Been meaning to clean my room up though so I can leave it on all night for downloads

yea I only keep mine on for downloads. Just a little curosity on my end because my friends don't listen to me saying that keeping it on isn't really that good they just turn off the monitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom