Digital Personal Organizers - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Click Here to Login

Old 06-18-2018, 03:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Digital Personal Organizers

Hello,
I would like to 'digitize' our office because we do all business online almost and I would like that to be 100% sometime soon. I have been looking at organizing software and scanners that can digitize this process and I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations about products like NeatReceipts Mobile Scanner and Digital Filing System, Epson WorkForce ES-500W Wireless Color Duplex Document Scanner, or Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Premium Bundle?
The company is extremely small, only 3 employees so that is a big factor. Any information will be helpful.
Thank you,
Jennifer

Posting Rules