Digital Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

azury

All Seeing Eye
Hiya all, I'm looking to buy a good digital camera, the best if possible (650 euro max). I guess a good digital camera will need a good resolution and a good focus and such...
please, if you know a good digital camera then tell me.. thanks..
btw, if you can, please tell me what makes her better then others, thanks!

Sony and HP makes pretty good cameras. I have an older HP315 that I bought a little over 1 year ago.

2.1 megapixels
2.5 digital zoom (i don't like digital zoom, makes things look blurry, better off getting a camera with optical zoom)
8mb compact flash

thanks alot Debaser, this was a very helpful site.
I took two of the digital cameras for comparing, which correspond to my basic needs (optical not digital zoom, high resolution, etc.). here are the two cameras, hopefuly I'll have one of them soom:
Nikon Coolpix 4500 and Sony Cybershot DSC-P71.
thanks again for this site, debaster!

Cheers (b) guys!

hiya all, aspecialy debaser!
my father have made a surprise and ordered Nikon Coolpix 4500 digital Camera!! :)
it costed around 700$, and will be here from USA in a week and a half.. it revealed to be the new hot thing in the us, because it is very good and not the most expansive!
cheers, and thanks alot.

azury said:
hiya all, aspecialy debaser!
my father have made a surprise and ordered Nikon Coolpix 4500 digital Camera!! :)
it costed around 700$, and will be here from USA in a week and a half.. it revealed to be the new hot thing in the us, because it is very good and not the most expansive!
cheers, and thanks alot.

I've read good reviews about that camera. I was doing a bit of research as well, and I ended up getting an Olympus C-700

It's a great camera, takes excellent pictures:)

Attachments

• groups.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 13
one mine reason I didn't want this one is that it doesn't have Optical Zoom, only digital one.. and I think it's resolution is lower too, but I don't remeber.
anyways, I'll be happy with this Nikon sweety ;)
thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom