Different x800xt Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rememberme

In Runtime
If I went into my local store and asked for the ATI x800xt, is there just one type or do the specs change depending on who is manufacturing it?

On one of the sites I have been looking at, the card is made by three different manufacturers; sapphire, mti and powercolour. Everything in the specs seem the same, but the price differences are about £40/$80. Is this down to the manufacturers pricing or is there a difference in spec I havn't realised.

Yeah, usually its because of the manufactorer and what they bundle with it, its usually not because the specs are different:)

Well heck for 340 you could buy anyone on that website:D The HIS ICQ cards are very nice, and built for OCing, depends though if your into OCing and the huge bugger of a heatsink/fan combo:D

I like the Sapphire XT PE obviously since I have one, Sapphire is a great company. Otherwise I would just say whichever one looks nice to you and has the kind of bundle you want;) The only difference's between all those really are some are XT's and some are XT PE's, which the PE's are about 5% faster, because of faster clockings:)

Sapphire actually manufactures the chips for ATI. Get the sapphire and save yourself the cash.

Ok cool, looks like I will go with the 'barebones' bundle. Don't really need the games, just the card. Probably the PE edition just to be flash! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom