did you know? (Updated: All Visitors Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ-CHRIS said:
And, their is no way that a fragged harddrive would defrag in 2-8 minutes, for the average "fragmented" drive that's 250 gig your looking at an hour at the minimuim
Get diskeeper and you will see.

Diskkeeper might not being a very good job and skipping over huge files, plus it depends on the system. Mine takes about 30 minutes.

vaderpo, you don't even need to defrag every day..... it will hurt your disk... nubious if you are thinking that i'm making retard comment... why don't you get e-week magazine and read it.

nuke said:
vaderpo, you don't even need to defrag every day..... it will hurt your disk... nubious if you are thinking that i'm making retard comment... why don't you get e-week magazine and read it.

How bout you post something from the internet for proof, everyone is disagreeing with you... including me.

ThE_MarD said:
Heyyo,

WTH!? 2-8 mins!? jesus.. is diskkeeper free?? *google-age* ahh crappy... costs money...
Heyyo,

Yeah, as I've said on page 1, not free.

http://www.diskeeper.com/ (<site linkage)

I'm gonna get the trialware n' see if this program is good once I get home.. so I'll give you my review in like, an hr and a half.

Then type some of the article in here, no one believes you man, we've all been defragmenting our hard drives since before we were born.
I do mine pretty much every day before I shut down, and I've had this hard drive for, I dont even know how long, at least 4 years. Still runs like a charm.

if you defrag regularly, i only take 2mins. how long does it take you, Joeisalsocool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom