did you know? (Updated: All Visitors Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to me, but I got quite a few things that I could say to you that come to mind lol.

Wait wait, we strayed far from the original topic at hand, about nuke being an idiot for saying that defrag is detrimental and then saying that he was smarter than everyone when we told him he was wrong.

Yes, back to the original conversation... Nuke = Idiot

ya dj chris is the daddy, and at 17!!!!
on the people-i-trust-when-it-comes-to-computers-omometer he ranks very very highly

i defrag mine overnight but only when i feel like it... so not regular but not infrequent. Personally i have never had a problem with standard defrag and refuse to believe that it has any (serious) consequences. btw nicely sorted Mard-very cool:)

RicoDirenzo said:
It's "free" if you have limewire pro. :) Seriously, one of the best programs around!!! Worth the investment!!!!! and by-the-way.......who is dumb enough to keep a hd for more than two years? It would be a geekaramus penny pintching shazzbot! I just bought a OEM SATA 250 gig on ebay (western digital) for $50! I never keep an hD more than a year. Now that's just silliness!!! :p :eek: :D
I got my pro for free what the link I'll om it to you if you want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom