Votes: 0 0.0%
  • most impressive ever

• like it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The diamondback has online sensitivity adjustment. Don't think the 1000 has it. Useful when u go fraggin' eh? :)

The MX-1000 really isnt a gaming mouse, if your going logitech go the mx-518 route

And razer wins!

DJ-CHRIS said:
The MX-1000 really isnt a gaming mouse, if your going logitech go the mx-518 route

And razer wins!

iv never gamed on mine so..... i dont no, but it does have options in the drivers for gaming settings

The MX1000 is wireless. And even though they say it has no lag, there will ALWAYS be SOME lag on wireless. It is unavoidable. Diamondback.

I know this isn't one of your options but get the Logitech MX518. I tell you it's fantastic!!!!

Go with the Logitech MX518!!! It is 1600dpi and can track movments at 15g's with a 5.8MP camera!!!! not only that, but you can toggle the mouse sensitivity on the fly with the 518 w/o drivers of any kind! completly plug and play compatible. the Razer mouse needs drivers to operate at its potential dpi and to toggle the mouse sensitivity. and the MX518 is much more comfortable in your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom