diagnostic

Status
Not open for further replies.
im pretty sure that its a diagnostic card for all motherboards (that have Phoenix, AMI or Award BIOS) and displays the bios post error code on the LED. These post codes (if you no what they mean) tell you whether there is a prob with mo/bo, cpu, RAM, keyboard etc etc. i dont think its a waste of money unless you don't have know or can't find what the post code numbers mean from your particular motherboard model.

Excuse me what is bios post card numbers where do i get these bios post card numbers for my model

Do get that card from compgeeks.com get one off of ebay, they are cheaper. Also I tend to find it easier to find the problem myself rather than having a POST card tell me......

yeah, and by not buying the post card, you don't actually pay money
yea especially to soyo, thy steel from the poor with rebate scams.. i think if thy dont scam enough ppl then the devil will pull out of the contract and they will loose all there funding from hell.

if someone has a gun to your head, still dont buy a soyo product.

if someone has a boltcutter to your crotch, then go ahead and by a soyo product if thy makeyou. but keep the receipt so you can return it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom