DFI Nf3 Socket939 AGP is upon us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Specs are up on DFI site basically making it official:

http://www.dfi.com.tw/Product/xx_pr....jsp?PRODUCT_ID=3160&CATEGORY_TYPE=LP&SITE=US

This site already has it up as a product, but not quite actually in stock:

http://www.nintek.com.au/x/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=1848

Mmmmm delicious can't wait. Angry Games over at www.dfi-street.com is a mod that works for DFI....he basically is one of a couple people who always gets the boards first to test with and whatnot.....he suspected this monday it should be in his posession and then places like newegg will have it soon after.....and here my friend was saying it'd never happen muahahahahaha

Can't wait.....I want to let a couple days go by after it comes out though so some reviews can be made, and if any bugs will be found, those kinds of things......either way it looks like I'll be having one very soon :D

Nice find nubius. I knew you'd be the first person to keep us posted on a DFI / AGP MOBO.

My friend has been waiting to build a Athlon 64 4000+ system. He has all of the parts, he's just been waiting for DFI to launch this sucker. I'm going to call him and tell him the good news. He's been getting kinda antsy lately and almost got the MSI Neo Plat. 2... I begged him to wait... We are going to overclock the hell outta this system... WOOHOO!!!

Thanks again...

Nubius didnt call me out for saying this would never happen...

Oh well *gets a8v wet*

I love their idea of the power and reset button on the mobo too, nothing like trying to turn a mobo on when the mobo is outside of a case.

I am so tempted to get this board so I can have a go at overclocking.

I thought you would be going on the DFI website for any news about it every day. :p

Why is everyone so happy about this? I'm just wondering because I thought nf4 was better than nf3 and why would you want agp? I thought everyone liked pci-e.

Because now AGP users who don't want to replace their card now have the option of a DFI socket 939 AGP based board, which will most likely be unlike anything else in its class.

PCI-E is still a very small percentage of the market.

Thank god man. I cant wait to get that baby, then start OC again. Dale, some people have good AGP cards, like me and Nubius. So we need a good AGP board. I cant afford to replace my PE. Its the fact i spent so much money on it, and i just got it. Simply not worth it at this moment. Although i hope by X-Mas i can afford one of the new generation gpu's.

nice find nubius, can see u grabbing it on day 1 :) How much do u think they will go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom