DFI lanparty ut big prob

Status
Not open for further replies.

experiencethis

Baseband Member
ok folks, first post here..came here because im in desperate need of help... i recently purchased a DFI lanparty UT NF3 and i hooked it up correct and it started up fine, but as soon as i did ANYTHING in BIOS, the computer would restart as normal, but with a blank screen. I deemed the bored defective and went to exchange it at the Fry's but they didnt have it, so i went to a different Fry's and exchanged it there, took it home, and have the EXACT same problem. does anybody out there know anything about this??? I cant seem to figure it out. it will only work when i reset the jumpers, so i know there has to be something wrong...anybody's help will be greatly appreciated.

post all of your hardware. be detailed.

for a start, remove all your non essentials, and try to start it with just the cpu, ram and if you have onboard video, use that instead of a graphics card. if you have multiple sticks of ram, start with 1 stick.

well, first off,
CPU: AMD 64 3200+
HDD: 200 GB maxtor SATA
GPU: BFG Nvidia GeForce FX 6600
Ram: PQI 512
400W ATX PSU

secondly, there's no onbaord video, and lastly, there hasnt been a BIOS revision yet....but i will try starting with only the essentials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom