Desktop to TV HDMI DVI-D (PHILIPS TV)

Joshking122

Baseband Member
Having a problem with this for month's already but, thought their could be some way to fix it.. We'll the problem is that the computer wont fit to screen. I try changing the resoulution to the lowest and it still wont fit to screen, I put it at the reccomended resolution and its still not fitting to my screen. I took my time and tried every resolution option possible and still none seem to fit. Let me explain more. Basicly this is the box. The box will be an example of the desktop screen.
Albers_Josef-Red_Square_series_Untitled_III..small.jpg
That little red box represents the whole desktop screen. Now this is what I see on my philips TV if you don't know, I am using a DVI-D to hdmi cable the only thing I can use for now.
16E8c.jpg
Now the orangeish part represents what I see. and the part that's left red is the part I don't see. And the closest I can make it so I can see is for some reason its 1776x1000 make's it easier for me to see my whole screen well atleast for me. But the max resolution is 1920x1080 the reccomended resolution but i prefer this because I can almost see my whole task bar on this resolution. But anyway's I still can't fit it to my screen and its giving me a real pain because sinse I'm a PC gamer that mean's most of the game's I play are on full screen and when I play full screen game's I cant even see the whole game. Beside's game's other stuff to. So yeah, and what's really giving me a real itch is that my PHILIPS tv has thing PC Settings Option on the menu but all of its feature's are always locked! It has horizontal position and such and if only that was unlocked I'm preety sure just maybe! This problem will be resolved... Anyway's Ive tried everything you could think off... Even the AMD VISION Engine Control Center... so yeah if you guy's have an suggestion's for anything even to unlock my PC Settings option would be great.

AND PLEASE dont just review my thread and leave no reply. I hate that! It's like getting 100 view's and no reply. You feel like your the only one with this special problem.

PS: For some REALLY REALLY wierd reason.. when I play Grand theft auto San andreas on my computer. The game itself make's it fit to screen.. So basicly the game had no missing gaps and could see the whole game. Atleast till this evening when I power'd my computer on. It dosen't do that now. Now GTA SA dosen't fit to screen and has missing gaps now :( I could make it window mode, but that dosen't matter.

Back
Top Bottom