Dell a/c power adapters - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 10:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Question Dell a/c power adapters

Just a little question. I've had 2, that's right 2, a/c power adapters for my xps 1530. Does ANYONE know why they keep crapping out on me? I've had the first one for a little over a year, and the second one for only about 7 months, and it just stopped working. Are 90watt adapters more likely to blow or something?...I know it's dell, but they used to make stuff that would last more than 2 years. Any input would be handy.

Old 08-29-2009, 12:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oldie but a goodie

Default Re: Dell a/c power adapters

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdcurry2 View Post
Just a little question. I've had 2, that's right 2, a/c power adapters for my xps 1530. Does ANYONE know why they keep crapping out on me? I've had the first one for a little over a year, and the second one for only about 7 months, and it just stopped working. Are 90watt adapters more likely to blow or something?...I know it's dell, but they used to make stuff that would last more than 2 years. Any input would be handy.
Have you tried contacting Dell about this ?
Closed Thread