CyberPower Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought from them 5 years ago and bought a computer for $1600 that would have cost me over 3 grand for and Equivelent major brand name computer like Dell or HP. This 800 mhz beast still runs great and has been reliable from the start. I have a few other friends who i conviced to buy from them and they are also very satisfied. They have a good warrentee policy and technical support. My only problem with them is lack of english speaking technical support :p .

Go with cyberpower, just bought a comp from them, great price delivery and included everyhting they promised. Also they included all driver and installation discs for the dvd player, vid card, windows..... IMO there is no point to spend 1000 more for a alienware that will perform the same as a cyberpowerinc comp

Laxboy15 said:
Go with cyberpower, just bought a comp from them, great price delivery and included everyhting they promised. Also they included all driver and installation discs for the dvd player, vid card, windows..... IMO there is no point to spend 1000 more for a alienware that will perform the same as a cyberpowerinc comp

Laptop or desktop? If laptop, how well did games play?

GameGURU said:
How many times have a seen a good dell laptop that plays games...umm...oh...hmmm...never.

Umm, sorry to burst your little bubble, but actually the Dell XPS laptop, beat the Alienware 51-M in reviews from Max PC and many others;) The rest of their laptops are junk, but they do have one decent one:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom