customer hardware reviews - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Monitors, Printers and Peripherals
Closed Thread
Old 09-24-2003, 12:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Wizard Techie
Default customer hardware reviews

does anyone here know of any websites or online stores that have reviews/feedback of computer hardware from customers who have bought and used the product? this includes any kind of hardware from motherboards, CPU, fans, cases, power supplies, anything. lets people leave feedback and thats exactly what i want, but i can not find any other website that does this too.

Old 09-24-2003, 08:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ultra Techie
Send a message via ICQ to Lostman Send a message via AIM to Lostman Send a message via Yahoo to Lostman

Try I always prefer a review from somebody that knows what he's talking about rather then reviews from kids that don't know what they're talking about.

Old 09-24-2003, 02:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wizard Techie

actually i am only interested in what buyers have to say because they will tell you if the product is reliable. i could care less how well the product performs.

in i've read customer reviews how many asus motherboards are arriving DOA and with lots of problems.

but what really got my attention was how many antec power supplies are exploding, catching on fire, and in one case it fried all the componets in someone's computer.

thats something i will not get from a review site like tom's hardware
Old 09-25-2003, 10:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ultra Techie
Default is pretty good about that, thats where i been going to find reviews, even if i dont buy the product from there
Old 09-25-2003, 01:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wizard Techie

thanks microbell. thats perfect!
Closed Thread