A custom "MEGA" video card!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubz

Banned
I was just thinking about something.

While studying some video cards, I just got a weird idea in my head......

Would it be possible in any way, to maybe take pieces of off video cards and apply them to a card so that the card would be SUPER good ????

Like taking them off and somehow "applying" them to a video card that sucks, so that it would turn into an "ultimate" video card that could possibly be as good as an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro, or somehow better!!??

Just imagine taking an old Radeon 9000 AGP card and putting pieces from the 9800 pro and Geforce FX 5950 Ultra on it, lol :p

It would probably most definetely be illegal to do, and would more than likely mess up the video card, but could there be any way to do this and get it to actually work?

I know this is probably how ATI and Nvidia make their cards, by just putting their pieces on a card until it is complete, but just imagine making your own cards! You could have your own home-operated "video card factory" :D :D

I know this sounds stupid, and probably crazy at the same time, but this is just something whacky that i thought up. ;)

Oh, ok, that is what I thought. =/

That picture is hella funny though! ROFL!!!!!!

DId you make that!!?? If not, where did you find that at? XD

It would work but you would have to know more about graphics cards and electronics than the hundreds of scientists/technicians at ATI/nVidia :D

i dont think itll work unless u find some way of taking the GPU out of both and sticking em on the 9000 pro and somehow running 3 GPU's at once

I think the thing that actually makes video cards fast are their GPU's, the rest of the card is memory transistors capacitators and other stuff i dont understand

If it were possible to make them that much better, nvidia and ATI would have done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom