CRT screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a CRT. It's cool except that there's a little button next to the power button that makes the screen zoom in and get brighter by 30%. I like the latter part, but I'm always having to manually adjust the length and width of the screen because of how much it zoomed in.

beedubaya said:
Perhaps I should wear this when i'm on my computer, for I have two CRTs..lol

cavi99vorne1.jpg

L O F L ! ! ! !

Hahahahahahahaha... Good post.

mmmmmm...more brooke? i liked the other one better...more kinky, hahaha.

my friend has one of those suits like the one up above...i crack the crt open and see if it works! if i haven't posted in a while then you know i died in the name of computer evolution...you guys can be my hench men and design a crt with out radiation in my honor...lol, this forum kills me!(hahaha...bit of irony to come?...this forum kills me...huh? huh? lol, k i'll stop.)

compy said:
mmmmmm...more brooke? i liked the other one better...more kinky, hahaha.

my friend has one of those suits like the one up above...i crack the crt open and see if it works! if i haven't posted in a while then you know i died in the name of computer evolution...you guys can be my hench men and design a crt with out radiation in my honor...lol, this forum kills me!(hahaha...bit of irony to come?...this forum kills me...huh? huh? lol, k i'll stop.)

The other one is more kinky, eh? Think I'll switch it back soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom