crt or lcd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL CRT cause I cant afford an LCD...
But I do like the CRTs vibrant colors and ability to view them accuratly from any angle.. although LCDs are catchign up fast. Ask your question again in another 5 years.

i like lcd. theyre smaller, lighter, consume less power and the picture is great. there used to be a very big difference between lcd and crt as far as graphics and video were concerned but lcds have come a long way and a good lcd will give you nearly the performance as a crt. the differences might actually be barely if at all noticeable. you can also use calibration tools which make it perform even better.

I agree. With a high quality LCD and the right configuration, LCDs can perform as well as CRTs in gaming as far as the human eye can tell. Also, I like how LCDs don't have any glass in front of the screen. It makes it seem much more up front and visible.

what are these calibration tools you're talking about? do they come with the monitor? reason i ask is cuz im gettin an lcd

lcd are really bad, my friends laptop when playing on my counter strike network needed to use one of my crt monitors (12 inch) to play the game because his laptops lcd is so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom