The crap you have left over, previous Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste

Do not Stare at my Avatar
So I was really bored, once again. So I decided to spill a bunch of random computer junk on my floor and take a few pictures of it.

This is all the junk I have left over from the day I started to build computer and by individual parts...
So here.
The large parts you see are.
535 Enermax PSU
some 939 socket gigabyte board
AGP 6800 vid
And theres two Atlon 64 3200+ in there..
The rest is just random accumulations of junk...

You have to love the boxes of old stuff ste... lol. I see you kept the packing peanuts too ;)

I have a rather large container of stuff too.... mostly keyboards, mice, power cords, and just random, off the wall hardware. Some of my stuff, I don't even remember having, it just 'showed up' in there.... like the two 486 CPU's in mine, and I only got my first 486 machine about 2 years ago... (shop owner next to my part time job was gonna toss it, and I said I would take it off his hands.....)

Here is some of my junk....
486.jpg

EDORAM.jpg

This is an old "came with the case" piece of garbage... hacked it up to test fans and the like, without having to open up a computer.
MobilePS2.JPG

This is just the COMPUTER's in my closet... not even the box of junk.... The box with the blue/green lid is my old baseball & other sports cards, and the box in the lower right corner is the compu junk.
ComputerTeaser.jpg

EDIT: Ste, I just noticed in your first pic, the drive bay door on the ground... Is that from a Chieftech (or similar) case? My door broke off mine too.... it's the blue tower on the right side in the closet pic... /EDIT

Whoa thats some old stuff..
Why not stick F@H on some of those comps?

I got an even larger box of packing peanuts in my closet, it sometimes comes in handy..
Ive tried selling my stuff too, just noone wanted it.., :(

I gave my old 4600+ to my sister so I could put F@H on her comp, which I have yet to do.... Blah,,

Well, alot of them need work, that and they are soo old, that it really wouldn't be much use to run folding on them. All by 2 pictured run under 500 Mhz...

There is NOTHING AT ALL to do right now at work, and I got bored.... Here is the legend for the junk in the closet shot...
If being a packrat is genetic, I have to blame my mom... she is the same way with antiques....
ComputerCloset.jpg

I think its a vanila AGP 6800.
Though, I don't have paypal anymore, so can't really sell it....
Plus I might need it at some point..

Well, alot of them need work, that and they are soo old, that it really wouldn't be much use to run folding on them. All by 2 pictured run under 500 Mhz...

There is NOTHING AT ALL to do right now at work, and I got bored.... Here is the legend for the junk in the closet shot...
If being a packrat is genetic, I have to blame my mom... she is the same way with antiques....
ComputerCloset.jpg

why not fold on that AMD Athlon XP 2400+ it could do some folding well... or give it to me :)

I would, but that computer is having trouble too... possibly a bad video card, not sure. I haven't had the time to hunker down and start troubleshooting lately. The other thing is monetary.... I need to cut down on the utilities bills as much as I can right now to pay off debts.... I have the house, but my mortgage is a little bit more than I wanted it to be, so thats less I have to pay bills with.... the faster I get bills paid off, the less finance charges, and the sooner I can start my folding farm project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom