CPU-z shows nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
CPU-z is curently giving me an error.

Driver Error:
An error occured when trying to open the driver. CPU-z will now launch but not all information will be available.

Or something similar to that. I haven't changed a single thing on my computer, or anything in BIOS. So does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening, oh and the CPU tab is the only tab that shows anything and it don't have very much.....

mine does that from time to time as well....generally when I simply go to open it again it works right.....don't know why it does that either, but it bugs me to no living end having to open it twice

Hmmm....well I don't even know why it does the first time muchless continually does it in your case....I have no clue why it does that

Guy if you have amd-64 then u need to install the cpus driver. trust me i had this problem when i slammed my system and installing the driver from abit-usa.com in my case fixed the problem and cpuz then worked flawlessly. hold it down.

guy post a screen shot of the first tab and me im going to explain to you what the problem is. hold me back.

Don't worry about him, it's that stupid SanToast douche that has made approx 15+ usernames now

good god you have a lot of crap filling up your system tray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom