cpu temp guage??

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyLoxy

Daemon Poster
helloooo
i have an Aspire X-Dreamer II case. and it has a front little readout panel and a cpu temp reading. problem is when i installed the processer i put the little sensor where i thought it should go- on top the cpu and in with the compound and under the heatsink. i wasnt real sure and was too excited about building my comp that i didnt look in the manual to see how to properly install it. :confused:

so i put the little flat sensor on top of the cpu (i think anyway its what i tried to do but it was kinda difficult cause i had to put heatsink on same time or somethin. it varies from -18 to like 15 degrees farenheit .. which with no oc of any kind... sadly cannot be true:(

i could take it apart im sure but im too lazy and i dont feel like taking that damn heatsink off, that thing was hard to get on.
anyway thanks if you can tell me anything.... well sh*t now that i think about it im sure its just not in there right... but i really cant imagine where in there it would be in there that would be that cold.

sorry i forgot to put my specs up...

amd64 3200+ (stock heatsink and fan)
ATI 9800XT
corsair 512 pc3200
Soyo K8USA UBL
Maxtor 250gb 8mbc
Maxtor 160gb sata
Pioneer 8xdvd burn
Creative Audigy 2zs Platinum
Dell 2001fp 20" LCD
Aspire X-dreamer II case

Status