Cpu Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
sry geffin but i dont think thats true i had one and it couldnt keep my xp2600 below 50 at any time. have a look at the xp120 aswel see if that fits ur board. the 7700cu and hte xp120 are in a league of their own wen it comes to air cpu cooling atm.

I wouldn't advise any of the Jet Series by CoolMaster they are all looks and no proformance. My opinion is to stick with the well-known manufacters like Thermalright & Thermaltake. These I would say these are the best heatskins, I use Thermalright XP-120 with a Antac 77CFM Fan (Getting a new fan soon, Ytech 127CFM) and Artic Sliver 5 Paste but keep in mind this heatskin is massive but apart from that I does excellent for cooling just look at some of the reviews made, top marks.

My temps are around 44C when browsing the Internet and Downloading etc, when playing games it tends to stay around the 50C area although I have not had the PC running for a constant 200hours which is recommed by Artic website for optimaluse.

Hope this helps.

I wouldn't advise any of the Jet Series by CoolMaster they are all looks and no proformance. My opinion is to stick with the well-known manufacters like Thermalright & Thermaltake. These I would say these are the best heatskins, I use Thermalright XP-120 with a Antac 77CFM Fan (Getting a new fan soon, Ytech 127CFM) and Artic Sliver 5 Paste but keep in mind this heatskin is massive but apart from that I does excellent for cooling just look at some of the reviews made, top marks.

My temps are around 44C when browsing the Internet and Downloading etc, when playing games it tends to stay around the 50C area although I have not had the PC running for a constant 200hours which is recommed by Artic website for optimaluse.

Hope this helps.

@apm try not to double post.

ive got that ystech fan and its really good on my xp120 keeps things under36C im supprised ur temp is so high on it tbh.

Its very useful that alot of todays aftermarket heatsinks fit most sockets.

With my stock heatsink and my cpu oced from 1800mhz to 2250mhz and the arctic silver 5 took the normal temp with grease from 95F to now 84F

Was on college computers = Slow :).

Yeah I've installed the XP-120 and I was quite shocked that it only lowed it by a small amount I wouldn't say more then 5C if that, maybe I applyed the Artic 5 Paste wrong? Maybe I didn't - I don't think I did though. I'll wait till I've got enough funds and see how the Ytech fan work's out. Hopfully for the better in this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom