cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYDALOSS

In Runtime
Whats wrong with a computer when i put in a known good processor(after the other cpu didnt work at all) and thecomputer shows a post screen but when i shut the computer off it doesnt come back on again. Nothing is wrong with the power supply.Now as i kept trying it it came back on again . (now it never comes on again) Could it be a motherboard problem. I thought at first something was burning out the processor even though i have grease on it Why does the computer come on sometime and sometime it dont.Could the power supply be erratic. But why then did the first cpu didnot work.And this cpu worked intermittenly and now it dont work no more.

Do yourself a favor i sense your trying to learn about computers.
The best way to teach yourself is to study motherboard manuals/ books etc...
They have MOST but not all the info you desire . Theres ALOT of information on the web about how to work on or repair computers . You need to study that information your local librairy will have an abundent source of info as well. Once you get a basic understaning on how the technology works you'll be better adept to present a question that we can understand and lend a helping hand .
Computers are alot of fun so dont get discouraged and keep studying about them ... Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom