Couple Old Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baez

Admin / Dev
Staff member
I've been doing this stuff for a while and I dug up a couple old parts. Decided to take a fews pictures of them. I have about 5 boxes full of motherboards, video cards, sound cards and processors from the Pentium I generation and older.

Can anyone guess what these are and what generation they belong to?

Old_Comp_1.JPG

Old_Comp_2.JPG

This pic I decided to compare the card to a GTX 260 I have lying here just to show you the sheer size of it. It's a beast no doubt.

Old_Comp_3.JPG

Since these are old parts I think that gtx260 might still work in my machine. Why don't you send it my way. ;)

When I get on my 1920 x 1200 monitor I will try to figure out what you got when I can see all of the pictures.

Couldn't say about the first one, but I reckon kmote's right. Looks like an old ISA soundcard to me.

Btw dude, why don't you put the pics in spoiler tags? (so the whole page doesn't go lopsided for those of us with tiny monitors?)

First one looks like a mainboard. But it's strange that it does not have a CPU socket for in.

The other is a an old ISA Sound Card.

Btw dude, why don't you put the pics in spoiler tags? (so the whole page doesn't go lopsided for those of us with tiny monitors?)
Fixed

kmote is close. The motherboard is a 386. The second is partly an ISA soundcard but it's acutally a 3-in-1 combo card. I've never seen anything like it before and I only have this one. You can probably figure out what the other functions are by looking at it.

Also anyone know what RAM is in the motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom